Lexi duPont is a professional skier, adventurer and outdoor enthusiast. The Sun Valley native dawned her first skis at the age of two, focusing initially on ski racing before catapulting into the world of big-mountain skiing. A former Junior Olympics competitor and Freeskiing World Tour contender, Lexi is a member of Eddie Bauer’s First Ascent team and the Global K2 Ski Team who tackles mountains with a rare balance of grit, grace and effervescent determination. Her career has been marked with notable first descents in the Arctic Circle’s Northernmost Tip of Svalbard Norway and across Southeast Alaska, as well as starring roles in ski films, including Warren Miller’s Wintervention and the all-female documentary Pretty Faces. An advocate for Mother Earth and the role of women and girls in sports, she has taken part in humanitarian missions in Kyrgyzstan, Tanzania and Cambodia.
When she’s not chasing powder, Lexi can be found sailing, surfing, climbing, practicing yoga or relaxing in her 500-square-foot geodesic tiny home. She recently earned her pilot’s license, citing the sky as her next area of exploration.
- Circumnavigated the globe with Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- First descents in the Arctic Circle the northernmost tip of Svalbard Norway
- First descents across Southeast Alaska
- 3rd place Red Bull Cold Rush 2016
- 4th place Red Bull Cold Rush 2013
- Best female performance Powder Magazine Nominee 2015 and 2013
- Star in Warren Miller, Poor Boyz Productions, Stellar Media, and Unicorn Picnic films
- Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro as a fundraiser for the Make A Difference Foundation
- Junior Olympic and Freeride World Tour contender
- Tiny Home Dweller and Mother Earth Worshiper